Tristan Lee, The Gorgeousness Coach.
October 18 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Hello Gorgeous Ladies!
Some of you may know, or have heard of, Tristan Lee, aka The Gorgeousness Coach.
He’s a friend of mine and helps men and women to become the best version of themselves through coaching and by offering advice in all areas of health and well-being. His message is serious but delivered in a fun, upbeat and lighthearted style.
From April, through to October, he’s traveling all around the UK with ‘Tristan’s Gorgeousness Roadshow’ with his ‘How to look & feel Gorgeous inside & out!’ workshop.
We are excited that Tristian is going to deliver his fabulous seminar at Karen’s House. 10 Grange Farm Court, Linton. DE12 6RP.
Thursday 18th October at 7.00 pm at a very affordable price of just £25 per person. Healthy, tasty snacks are included and Bubbles! All profits to Buddy Bag Foundation.
He’ll be covering:
- Food – how to make eating healthy easy and enjoyable
- Fitness – how to make it fun!
- Skincare -simple ways to look 10 years younger!
- Sleep – how to sleep like a baby!
- Feelings – why sharing is caring!
- Healthy snack demonstrations
- Self-care – how to look after yourself for increased self-esteem and confidence
- Favourite products – tried and tested lotions and potions that will help look and feel like a million dollars!
- Habits – how to create healthy, daily choices for maximum health and vitality
- Ageing – why getting older is inevitable, but how we age is optional
- How to keep your glow going – how to stay curious & expand rather than contract as we get older
- Why it’s never too late – how to become who you might have been!
- As well as a ‘Question & Answer’ section and so much more!!